Chelsea is having problems going forward because Giroud and Morata have not found form yet. But on the other side Harry Kane tops the scorers chart in the Premier League this season. Son has also chipped in with goals at crucial matches too. So there will be goals for sure, but considering Chelsea’s defensive prowess we can bet on the final score to have less than 2.5 goals with 2.00 odd.
Two giants are going to clash on Tuesday in the Carabao Cup Semi-finals. Tottenham will host Chelsea in their new stadium for the first leg tie of this North-London Derby.The hosts are very much in the title run for the Premier League. They are closely shadowing Manchester City and leaders Liverpool.
Watch stream open: Link
Tottenham vs Chelsea: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Spurs are on a 2 match win streak against this opposition.
- They have 3 wins and 2 defeats in the last 5 meetings against Chelsea across all venues.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in all 4 of their recent clashes.
- At home, Hotspurs have won 3 of their last 5 matches against the Blues while losing only once.
- Over 2.5 goals were scored in 3 of their previous 5 meetings in front of their home crowd.