The top two teams in Group F will be taking on each other in hopes of sealing the pole spot. Spain expectedly has had a perfect start to their campaign in the Euro Qualifications.
Sweden last recorded a victory against this opponent thirteen years back,conceded two or more goals in both of the last two fixtures.
Watch Steam Spian vs Sweden – more Links/MOBILE
Their last game saw them taking on Malta on the road. The hosts did try their best to cause an upset of the likes of the one that Russia caused in the World Cup, but after a hard-fought ninety minutes, Spain managed two unreturned goals to take the three points.
- VIDEO: Chelsea manager praised for handling of first major controversy
- VIDEO: Goalscoring sensation targeted by Manchester United finishes brilliant team move to score on Champions League debut
- VIDEO: Llorente pounces on Van Dijk error to seal Napoli win over Liverpool
- PSG vs Real Madrid
- Atletico Madrid vs Juventus
Sweden had two tough games to deal with right at the beginning of their conquest, and now it will be capped with the third, against former world champions.
The team will be a bit disheartened though after the manner in which they let a great win slip off their fingers.
Norway was leading 2-0 at home till the 70th minute in the game, but Sweden hit three goals in a row to take the lead 2-3 for themselves. But in the final kick of the clash, Norway recorded a goal to settle the match as a draw.
Spain vs Sweden Head-to-head (h2h)
- Spain won the last two games.
- Sweden last recorded a victory against this opponent thirteen years back.
- Sweden conceded two or more goals in both of the last two fixtures.
- Spain holds a 100% winning record at home.
Spain vs Sweden Prediction
Spain is back with a vengeance after crashing out of the world cup unceremoniously. While Sweden is a great team, of course, the Spanish are simply a class apart for them to handle.
Spain won their last three games in a row and astonishingly was unbeaten in 30 of their last 32 fixtures. The team kept two clean sheets from their last two ties while scoring two or more goals in seven of their last eight overall clashes.
Sweden, meanwhile, has just three wins from their last eleven attempts, and on the road, they have just two from the last nine.
Moreover, while Spain is high in confidence due to their perfect start, Sweden is a bit shook after Norway snatched two points from practically under their nose.