AC Milan has W-D-L record of 1-0-2 at San Siro and they’re scoring just 0.67 goals per game, whilst conceding 1.67. Pioli is known for intense pressing, swift counter-attacking football and getting the best out of typical strikers, like he did with Simeone at Viola and Icardi at Inter.
Their main hitman, Krzysztof Piatek, has scored just one goal from open play in last 13 competitive games for the club. Let’s see if Pioli can restore Il Pistolero’s confidence.Pioli has to win fans over by winning games and he will have his first shot on Sunday evening against Lecce.
Watch stream football AC Milan vs Lecce – more Links/Mobile
He’s known for intense pressing, swift counter-attacking football and getting the best out of typical strikers, like he did with Simeone at Viola and Icardi at Inter.
AC Milan (4-3-3): G.Donnarumma – Hernandez, Conti, Romagnoli, Musacchio – Biglia, Paqueta, Kessie – Rebic, Suso, Piatek.
Lecce (4-3-1-2): Gabriel – Calderoni, Rossettini, Lucioni, Rispoli – Tachtsidis – Petriccione, Majer – Mancosu – Babacar, Falco.
AC Milan vs Lecce: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Overall Stats (22 games): AC Milan 11 wins, Lecce 2 wins, 9 draws.
- They haven’t met since season 11/12.
- The Rossoneri have won last eight home games against Lecce.
- AC Milan have scored at least two goals against Salentini in nine of eleven matches played at San Siro.
- On average 3.3 goals have been scored per game in their meetings at AC Milan’s ground.