FC Barcelona will be looking to return to winning ways when they host Celta Vigo in La Liga this weekend.
Barcelona will likely respond to action this weekend after they have been subjected to severe ridicule the past two weeks. However, with their current form, it’s unlikely that they will keep a clean sheet.
Watch Live Stream Barcelona vs Celta Vigo – more Links/Mobile
The Spanish champions are without a victory in their last two matches, losing at Levante in the league last time out before being held to a goalless draw by Slavia Prague in the Champions League on Tuesday night.
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Roberto, Pique, Lenglet, Firpo; Busquets, De Jong, Arthur; Griezmann, Messi, Fati
Cela Vigo: Blanco; Mallo, Aidoo, Araujo, Olaza; Suarez, Beltran, Lobotka, Mendez; Aspas, Fernandez
Barcelona vs Celta Vigo Head-to-head (h2h)
- The last time these two met, Celta won 2-0, at home.
- 12 of the former 16 wins went to Barca.
- Three of the prior four fixtures saw Vigo conceding two or more goals.
- Eight of the preceding ten meetings at this venue ended in home wins.
- Nine of the past ten encounters at this stadium witnessed the guests letting in two or more goals.