FC Barcelona have held on to the bragging rights for the past three years on the trot now. With Atletico Madrid struggling to find their feet on the road, it goes without saying that Diego Simeone’s men have their work cut out for them in this one as well.
On the other hand, Atletico Madrid are sporting an impressive four-match winning streak under their belt, the most recent of which was a 2-1 win over Levante at home. The squad have also been at the losing end just thrice in their past nine games, in all competitions.
Watch Live Stream Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid – more Links/Mobile
Barcelona have been hit by a sharp decline in form and have picked up a win just once in their past four games. Their last clash on the road saw them share the spoils with Espanyol in a 2-2 draw. While at home, they pulled off an emphatic 4-1 win over Alaves.
Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid
Spain – Super Cup
Date: Thursday, 9 January 2020
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 20:00 CET
Venue: King Abdullah Sports City (Jeddah).
Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid Head to head (h2h)
- Their last clash witnessed Barcelona post a 1-0 win.
- Both teams have found the back of the net together in just two of their past five meetings.
- All of their previous five encounters have featured fewer than 2.5 goals on the charts.
- The final scores have been tied twice in their last five games.
- Atletico Madrid have registered the win just once in their past ten matchups. (W-1, D-4, L-5)