Barcelona bounced back from their shock exit from the Copa Del Rey by taking down Real Betis on the road with a narrow 3-2 scorecard. The hosts have now picked up the win in each of their past three LaLiga fixtures, and have stumbled just once in their previous twelve as well.
It is also worth mentioning that, with forty-nine points to their name, the Catalans are currently playing second fiddle to Los Blancos by a three-point deficit.
Watch Live Stream Barcelona vs Getafe – more Links/Mobile
Meanwhile, Getafe are right behind the hosts on the ladder at the moment. The visitors are on a four-match winning streak of their own, as we speak, with their most recent victory coming against Valencia by a thumping 3-0 scoreline.
Barcelona vs Getafe Match Info
Match date: 15th February 2020
Kick-Off: 4:00 pm
Stadium: Camp Nou, Barcelona
Barcelona vs Getafe Head to Head Record
Last 3 meetings:
- 28 Sep 2019 Getafe 0 – 2 Barcelona
- 12 May 2019 Barcelona 2 – 0 Getafe
- 6 Jan 2019 Getafe 1 – 2 Barcelona
Matches played: 33
- Barcelona wins: 24
- Getafe wins: 3
- Draws: 6
Barcelona vs Getafe Head to head (h2h)
- Their previous meeting witnessed Barcelona post a 2-0 victory.
- Two of their past five clashes have featured over 2.5 goals on the charts.
- Both teams have found the back of the net together in just two of their last eight matchups.
- Three of their previous ten games have ended as a tie.
- Getafe have not registered the win in any of their past ten fixtures. (W-0, D-3, L-7)