Chelsea were handed a shock defeat at Stamford Bridge earlier this week by Manchester United who breezed past them with two unanswered goals to their name.
Chelsea’s odds look very short here, but so strongly are things stacked against Tottenham that the home team are the ones to side with.
Watch Live Stream Chelsea vs Tottenham – more Links/Mobile
These London rivals go into the weekend fourth and fifth in the table, Chelsea having the edge by one point in the chase for a return to the Champions League next term – assuming, of course, neither conquers Europe this season.
Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Match Info
Date: Saturday February 22 2020
Kick-off time: 12.30pm GMT
Venue: Stamford Bridge
Referee: Michael Oliver
Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Head-To-Head Record
Last 5 matches (Premier League games unless stated)
- December 22 2019: Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Chelsea
- February 27 2019: Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur
- January 24 2019 (Carabao Cup semi-final 2nd leg): Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur
- January 8 2019: Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Chelsea
- November 24 2018: Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 Chelsea
Total head-to-head league matches played: 143
- Chelsea wins: 60
- Tottenham wins: 47
- Draws: 36