The Nerazzurri returned to winning ways after three consecutive league draws with a 2-0 victory over Udinese at the Stadio Friuli, thanks to Romelu Lukaku’s brace.
However, they haven’t been able to reach the top of their game much at all recently, and that is the big question that faces them here. Another win would see them bounce straight back into the title race, while anything other than three points would likely see them drop further behind Juventus.
Watch Live Stream Inter Milan vs AC Milan – more Links/Mobile
Antonio Conte’s men struggled in the first half but looked clinical after the break and secured massive three points in the week leading up to the derby.
Inter Milan vs AC Milan: Team News and Probable Lineups
Inter (3-5-2): Padelli – Godin, De Vrij, Skriniar – Candreva, Barella, Brozovic, Eriksen, Young – Sanchez, Lukaku
AC Milan (4-2-3-1): G. Donnarumma – Conti, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez – Castillejo, Kessie – Bennacer, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu – Ibrahimovic
Inter Milan vs AC Milan: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Overall Stats (224 games): Inter Milan 81 Wins, AC Milan 76 Wins, 67 Draws.
- Inter Milan are riding a three-game winning streak against their arch-rivals.
- At least three goals have been scored in five of their last eight league meetings.
- The Nerazzurri have scored two goals or more in five of the last seven league outings vs AC Milan.
- Antonio Conte’s men have beaten Rossoneri 2-0 in the reverse fixture earlier in the season.