AC Milan and Inter Milan are the top-two in Serie A and they will meet in a mouth-watering Derby di Milano this Sunday. Here are our free Live Stream and predictions ahead of the match.
One of the most significant stagings of the Derby della Madonnina in recent history takes place on Sunday afternoon, as AC Milan have an immediate opportunity to regain the league lead they lost to city rivals Inter Milan last weekend.
? Watch Live Stream AC Milan vs Inter – Serie A
AC Milan: Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Rebic; Ibrahimovic
Inter: Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Hakimi, Barella, Brozovic, Eriksen, Perisic; Martinez, Lukaku
The top two Serie A teams take on each other in a derby that has not been as significant in the last 10 years.
AC Milan vs Inter Milan
Italy Serie A
Date: Sunday, 21 February 2021
Kick-Off at 14.00 UK
Venue: Stadio San Siro, Milano.
AC Milan vs Inter Milan Head-to-head
- AC Milan have won just two of their last six matches across all competitions.
- Inter have been slightly more successful in the most recent head to head history against I Rossoneri.
- I Nerazzurri won 26, drew 14, and lost 23 of the last 65 meetings with Milan.
- Inter have have won five of the last six meetings between the two sides.
- The visitors have lost just one of their last 18 Serie A games.
- This will be the third H2H clash between the bitter city enemies this season.
- Milan took a 1-2 victory in the league clash played in mid-October last year, while Inter got the revenge by beating the arch rivals 2-1 in the Coppa Italia quarter-final played just less than a month ago.
- The Over 2.5 goals FT & Both Teams To Score option landed in four of the last five derbies.
AC Milan vs Inter Milan Prediction
Sunday’s Derby di Milano could prove one of the most significant in recent years, as the two teams sit first and second in the Serie A standings, with Inter holding a one-point advantage.
AC Milan did not have such tough opponents lately, but their schedule has also been congested. As a matter of fact, Stefano Pioli’s men will take on the bitter enemies just three days after playing Red Star Belgrade in the UEFA Europa League.
Inter certainly should be fresh, as they have had a full week to prepare for this game, while Antonio Conte’s side will also be full of confidence, as they have only lost one of their last 18 Serie A matches.
Ahead of the final round of their heavyweight bout this season, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored 10 goals in Milan derbies – including two for Inter – and Romelu Lukaku is intent upon becoming the first player since 1973 to score in four consecutive Milan derbies in Serie A.
The Nerazzurri also boast an impressive recent record in the derby, as they have won five of their last six meetings with Milan and we are predicting that run to continue on Sunday.