Arsenal vs Manchester City predictions for Sunday’s Premier League fixture at the Emirates Stadium. City are huge favourites to maintain their winning streak at Arsenal’s expense in London.You can watch Live Stream Free.
Manchester City will be looking to continue their march towards regaining the Premier League title when they take on Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
? Watch Live Stream Arsenal vs Manchester City – Premier League
Going on, Pep’s men are on an unbelievable 16-game winning run, and they are unbeaten in their former 23 fixtures. They also have won nine of their past ten h2h clashes against this foe.
Arsenal: Leno; Bellerin, Holding, Luiz, Tierney; Ceballos, Xhaka; Saka, Smith Rowe, Aubameyang; Lacazette
Manchester City: Ederson; Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko; De Bruyne, Rodri, Gundogan; Mahrez, Sterling, Foden
Arsenal vs Manchester City
England – Premier League
Date: Sunday, 21 February 2021
Kick-off at 16:30 UK/ 17:30 CET
Venue: Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal vs Manchester City: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Man City have kept only three clean sheets in their last nine matches on the road.
- The latest clash had ended in a 1-4 win for Pep’s men.
- They had won nine of the preceding ten meetings.
- Manchester City have won each of their last 17 games in all competitions.
- Man City have already beaten Arsenal twice this season, once in the league and once in the Carabao Cup.
- They had scored three of more goals in seven of the former ten clashes.
- The visitors had won five of the last six encounters at this stadium, and had scored two or more goals in ten of the past fifteen match-ups at this ground.
Arsenal vs Manchester City Prediction
Man City have dominated this fixture in the Premier League recently, winning each of their last seven top-flight meetings and remaining unbeaten in 10 stretching back to December 2015.
On the other hand, their counterparts were winless in six of their preceding nine overall games, and they have a total of just three league wins at this stadium since the first week of October.
Another defeat on Sunday would see Arsenal equal their club record of eight successive league defeats against a single opponent – set against Leeds United between 1973 and 1976 – while Man City have scored at least twice in nine of their ongoing 10-game unbeaten run.