Inter Milan vs Juventus predictions ahead of Tuesday’s Coppa Italia semi-final first leg at the San Siro. Who will edge the opening salvo in a Derby d’Italia double-header?
Fierce rivals Inter Milan and Juventus go toe-to-toe in the Coppa Italia on Tuesday, as the condensed cup schedule now reaches its semi-final stage.
? Watch Live Stream Inter Milan vs Juventus – Coppa Italia
Inter will host Juventus in the first episode of Derby d’Italia in this season’s Coppa Italia semi-final. Both sides enter the tie on a high, hoping to back up their superb attacking form and gain advantage ahead of the reverse fixture in Turin.
Inter Milan: Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Bastoni; Darmian, Barella, Brozovic, Vidal, Young; Martinez, Sanchez
Juventus: Buffon; Cuadrado, Bonucci, De Ligt, Sandro; McKennie, Bentancur, Arthur, Chiesa; Kulusevski, Ronaldo
Inter Milan vs Juventus
Date: Tuesday, 2 February 2021
Kick-Off at 19.45 UK
Venue: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milano.
Inter Milan vs Juventus Head-to-head
- Inter have won their last six home games
- The two teams met each other just two weeks ago in the league. Inter will be looking to repeat the magnificent performance from a 2-0 victory at this venue.
- Nerazzurri have thus ended a two-loss streak in clashes against bitter rivals from Turin.
- The hosts are on an eight game winning run at home to Italian opposition
- Juve’s only win in their last five Coppa games was against second-tier SPAL
Inter Milan vs Juventus Prediction
Inter Milan clash with Juventus in the first leg of this huge Coppa Italia semi-final, but who will emerge on top? Playing at home first gives the hosts a great chance to pull ahead, given that they’ve won their last six at San Siro.
The Nerazzurri have not won this competition in more than a decade. They had an extremely tough route to the semi-final, but somehow managed to find two separate 2-1 wins over the likes of Fiorentina and Milan in the process.
In fact, Inter have won their last eight home games in domestic competition, beating league leaders AC Milan 2-1 in the quarter-finals here last week.