Lazio vs Bayern Munich predictions for Tuesday’s Champions League clash in Rome. Bayer Munich’s defence of the Champions League continues as they visit Lazio on Tuesday.
Lazio take on Bayern Munich at the Stadio Olimpico on Tuesday in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 knockout tie.
? Watch Live Stream Lazio vs Bayern Munich – Champions League
Lazio host Bayern Munich at the Stadio Olimpico in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League round of 16 clash on Tuesday night. The host drew 2-2 with Club Brugge and scraped through to the knockout stages.
Lazio: Reina; Patric, Acerbi, Musacchio; Lazzari, Milinkovic-Savic, Lucas, Alberto, Marusic; Correa, Immobile
Bayern Munich: Neuer; Sule, Boateng, Alaba, Davies; Kimmich, Goretzka, Martinez; Sane, Lewandowski, Coman
Lazio vs Bayern Munich
Europe – UEFA Champions League
Date: Tuesday, 23 February 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Stadio Olimpico (Rome).
Lazio vs Bayern Munich Head-to-head (h2h)
- Lazio have scored in each of their last 27 consecutive games and haven’t failed to score at home since July 2020.
- Lazio has never faced Bayern Munich in a competitive game before this tie.
- The host has been unbeaten at home in all CL games against German sides.
- Bayern Munich saw both teams score in four of their six Champions League group stage games.
- Overall, they have only one win in their recent five fixtures with teams from the opponent’s country.
- The visitor has been unbeaten in their last eight clashes with Italian clubs in Champions League.
Lazio vs Bayern Munich Prediction
Bayern Munich suffered a shock defeat at Eintracht Frankfurt on Saturday but this week their attention returns to defending their Champions League crown and, while they aren’t quite as dominant as they were last season, the Bavarian giants are well placed to take a first leg lead in Rome.
Robert Lewandowski hasn’t missed the target in recent games, especially in a crucial match for the Bavarians. With his presence, Bayern Munich can count on scoring at least a goal in the game.
Lazio certainly aren’t a team to be taken lightly. They have won eight of their last ten games in all competitions and went unbeaten in their first Champions League group stage campaign since 2007.