Leicester City vs Liverpool predictions for Saturday’s Premier League clash at the King Power Stadium. Leicester take on Liverpool in a high-profile top four tussle.
Third hosts fourth in the Premier League on Saturday lunchtime when high-flying Leicester City welcome champions Liverpool to the King Power Stadium.
? Watch Live Stream Leicester vs Liverpool – Premier League
The Reds have effectively bid goodbye to their hopes of repeating their heroics of last season. Currently they are placed fourth in the table, trailing by ten points behind arch-rivals Manchester City – who incidentally have a game in hand as well.
Leicester City: Schmeichel; Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Fuchs; Ndidi, Tielemans; Albrighton, Maddison, Barnes; Vardy
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Kabak, Henderson, Robertson; Jones, Thiago, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Leicester vs Liverpool
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 13 February 2021
Kick-off at 12:30 UK/ 13:30 CET
Venue: King Power Stadium.
Leicester vs Liverpool: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Liverpool have won seven of their last eight league meetings with Leicester.
- The Reds are on a three-game winning run.
- They had won six of the former seven encounters.
- Liverpool have kept just two clean sheets in their last 10 away league assignments.
- Leicester have lost five of their 11 Premier League home matches this season.
- Nine of the preceding eleven clashes had three or more goals.
- The latest meeting at this ground had ended in a 0-4 victory.
Leicester vs Liverpool Prediction
Leicester City, who will start Saturday’s game ahead of Liverpool in the table, are the Premier League’s best away day performers this season, though City quite often drop the ball at home and the Foxes have let points slip in six of their 11 assignments at the King Power Stadium.
Liverpool’s record against Leicester is outstanding and the Reds have collected maximum points in seven of their last eight league meetings with the Foxes.
This is another tricky match in a very difficult run for Liverpool – both in terms of form and fixtures – but we are expecting the Reds to come out on top and pick up a much-needed victory.