Manchester City vs West Ham predictions for Saturday’s Premier League contest at the Etihad Stadium. League leaders Man City are favourites to ease past top four hopefuls West Ham.
Manchester City will be looking to make it 20 straight wins in all competitions when they continue their Premier League campaign at home to top-four chasing West Ham United on Saturday afternoon.
? Watch Live Stream Manchester City vs West Ham – Premier League
Manchester City will be looking to continue their amazing streak of results on Saturday afternoon when they host West Ham United in the first game of the Matchday No 26 in Premier League.
Manchester City: Ederson; Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko; De Bruyne, Rodri, Gundogan; Mahrez, Sterling, Foden
West Ham United: Fabianski; Coufal, Dawson, Diop, Cresswell; Soucek, Rice; Bowen, Fornals, Lingard; Antonio
Manchester City vs West Ham
England Premier League
Date: Saturday, 27 February 2021
Kick-Off at 12.30 UK
Venue: Etihad Stadium, Manchester.
Manchester City vs West Ham Head-to-head
- Man City have kept 24 clean sheets in all competitions this season.
- City have kept a clean sheet in four of their last five meetings with West Ham.
- West Ham are one of the rare teams to have held Manchester City to a draw this season. They managed to fight their way to a 1-1 draw when the two sides met each other in the first part of the campaign.
- The Citizens have won eleven subsequent clashes against West Ham beforehand.
- Manchester City have conceded just one goal in their last nine Premier League home games combined.
- Man City have won 19 fixtures in a row.
- Interestingly, none of the last two H2H clashes saw three or more goals scored.
Manchester City vs West Ham Prediction
Manchester City are battling for silverware on four fronts this season, and the relentless Citizens look ready to ride roughshod over West Ham in what could prove another routine victory at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday.
The hosts have by far the best defensive record in the league. They shipped only 15 goals in 25 matches so far. They continued the brilliant form with a 0-1 victory over Arsenal at Emirates Stadium.
West Ham have been a surprise entry in the race for the top four this season, though the Irons showed that they might have staying power with a 2-1 win over Tottenham last time out.