Real Madrid vs Getafe predictions for Tuesday night’s La Liga clash at the Bernabeu. Real Madrid have won 12 of their last 13 games against cross-city rivals Getafe and they should get the better of Los Azulones once again this week.
Real Madrid will be aiming to make it back-to-back La Liga victories when they continue their 2020-21 campaign at home to Getafe on Tuesday night.
📺 Watch Live Stream Real Madrid vs Getafe – La Liga
The Royal Whites are the reigning champions of the competition, and are trying their best to repeat the heroics of the past season. However, arch-rivals Atleti have simply been superb this season, and this has put Zinedine Zidane’s men under immense pressure.
Real Madrid: Courtois; Nacho, Varane, Militao, Mendy; Modric, Casemiro, Blanco; Vinicius, Benzema, Asensio
Getafe: Yanez; Suarez, Cabaco, Chakla, Nyom; Hernandez, Maksimovic, Arambarri, Alena, Cucurella; Mata
Real Madrid vs Getafe
Spain – La Liga
Date: Tuesday, 9 February 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Alfredo di Stéfano Stadium.
Real Madrid vs Getafe: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Real Madrid have won 12 of their last 13 encounters against Getafe (D1).
- They had recorded 20 of the former 21 overall wins.
- At home, Zidane’s men are on a 12-game winning run.
- Los Blancos have secured four victories in their last five home matches (L1), winning three of those games to nil.
- Getafe have lost three of their last four away trips, failing to score in two.
- They have scored a total of 42 goals from the preceding 12 appearances at their home ground.
Real Madrid vs Getafe Prediction
Real Madrid suffered a shock 1-2 defeat against Levante in their last home outing ten days ago, but order should be restored at the Bernabeu this week when Los Blancos take on cross-city rivals Getafe.
Los Blancos are 1/2 to bank their seventh home win of the campaign and it’s easy to see why if you remove their blip against Levante from the equation. Aside from their previous winning sequence here, Real have won 12 of their last 13 meetings with Getafe (D1) while this week’s visitors have lost three of their last four away trips.