Sevilla vs Barcelona predictions for Saturday’s big La Liga encounter at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan. Can either of these sides bag a crucial three points to close in further on faltering leaders Atletico Madrid?
One of the standout fixtures in the La Liga calendar will take place at Estadio Ramon on Saturday afternoon as Sevilla welcome Barcelona for what should be a fascinating affair.
📺 Watch Live Stream Sevilla vs Barcelona – La Liga
Sevilla and Barcelona have the opportunity to pile further pressure on stuttering leaders Atleti this Saturday afternoon and we’re backing the hosts to seize the initiative in Andalusia.
Sevilla: Bounou; Navas, Kounde, Carlos, Rekik; Jordan, Fernando, Rakitic; Suso, En-Nesyri, Munir
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Dest, Pique, Lenglet, Alba; De Jong, Busquets, Pedri; Griezmann, Messi, Dembele
Sevilla vs Barcelona
Spain – La Liga
Date: Saturday, 27 February 2021
Kick-off at 15:15 UK/ 16:15 CET
Venue: Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan (Sevilla).
Sevilla vs Barcelona Head-to-head (h2h)
- Sevilla have won their last six La Liga games and their last five league starts at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
- Two of their recent three matches since 2020 have ended in a draw.
- Both teams have scored only twice in their recent five fixtures.
- Los Palanganas have won ten of their last 11 matches in all competitions, including a 2-0 Copa Del Rey semi-final victory over Barca here earlier this month.
- Their previous encounter in CDR gave a 2-0 home win for Sevilla.
- The visitor has recorded three of their last five overall wins since 2019.
- The Catalans are unbeaten in their previous ten clashes in La Liga.
Sevilla vs Barcelona Prediction
FC Barcelona is one of the top teams in the league, and there is no doubt for their squad strength in the middle and their reign in recent years.
Sevilla has been on a dream run in the league this season and is also a point ahead of Barca on the table as it stands.
The last two league matches between these two teams have finished level, and we are finding it difficult to separate them once again. Sevilla were excellent against Barca in the Copa del Rey earlier this month, and we are backing Lopetegui’s side to secure a point on Saturday afternoon.