Liverpool vs Chelsea predictions, Live Stream for Thursday’s Premier League showdown at Anfield. A place in top four is on offer for the winner of Liverpool’s clash with Chelsea.
⚽️Watch Video: Mason Mount (Chelsea) scores beautiful GOAL vs Liverpool
⚽️ Watch Vide: Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool – All Goals and Highlights [VIDEO]
A potentially pivotal match in the Premier League top-four race takes place at Anfield on Thursday when champions Liverpool welcome Chelsea to Merseyside.
? Watch Live Stream Liverpool vs Chelsea – Premier League
The Blues have returned to form under the tutelage of Thomas Tuchel, and are on an inspiring unbeaten run. As of now, they are placed fifth in the table, and their target will surely be a top-four finish.
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Fabinho, Robertson; Thiago, Wijnaldum, Jones; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Chelsea: Mendy; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger; James, Kante, Kovacic, Alonso; Mount, Giroud, Werner
Liverpool vs Chelsea
England – Premier League
Date: Thursday, 4 March 2021
Kick-off at 20:15 UK/ 21:15 CET
Liverpool vs Chelsea: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Liverpool have scored just one goal in their last five home league games combined.
- The Blues had recorded seven of the former thirteen overall wins.
- They had scored two or more goals in three of the past five encounters.
- Under 2.5 goals have been scored in eight of Chelsea’s nine games under Thomas Tuchel.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in nine fixtures since Thomas Tuchel’s appointment.
- The hosts have kept a total of one clean sheet here in the last 12 meetings.
- Three of the last five wins at this ground were recorded by the visitors.
Liverpool vs Chelsea Prediction
Both Liverpool and Chelsea have fallen well below expectations this season, and instead of meeting as title challengers on Thursday, the sides will arrive at Anfield needing points to power their pursuit of a top-four finish.
The Reds recorded a 0-2 win on the road the last match-day, against Sheffield United. In the meantime, Tuchel’s men were held to a goalless draw the past game week, by Manchester United.
Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel remains unbeaten with his new employers and the Blues’ uninspiring 0-0 draw at home to Manchester United last time out was the club’s eighth game without defeat under the German coach.
Liverpool have dominated this fixture in recent years, winning five of the last six meetings across all competitions and each of the last four in the Premier League.