Arsenal vs Slavia Prague predictions, Live Stream for Thursday’s Europa League clash at the Emirates Stadium. Can Arsenal establish a first leg lead in their Quarter Final tie with Slavia Prague?
Arsenal will endeavour to get back on track in the Europa League when they welcome Slavia Prague to the Emirates Stadium for the first leg of their quarter-final clash on Thursday evening.
📺 Watch Live Stream Arsenal vs Slavia Prague – Europa League
Slavia Prague have already eliminated two British teams in the knockout phase of the Europa League so far. They went past Leicester City and Rangers to book a big quarter-final tie against Arsenal.
Arsenal: Leno; Bellerin, Holding, Gabriel, Cedric; Partey, Elneny; Saka, Odegaard, Pepe; Lacazette
Slavia Prague: Vagner; Bah, Zima, Hromada, Boril; Holes, Sevcik; Sima, Stanciu, Olayinka; Kuchta
Granada vs Manchester United
UEFA Europa League
Date: Thursday, 8 April 2021
Kick-Off at 20.00 UK
Venue: Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes, Granada.
Arsenal vs Slavia Prague Head-to-head
- Arsenal have won only four of their last nine home assignments.
- The two sides met each other on just one occasion in the past.
- Slavia Prague have lost only one of their last 29 matches in all competitions.
- They were drawn to the same group in UEFA Champions League back in the 2007/08 campaign.
- Arsenal won the home fixture 7-0, while the reverse clash on the Czech soil ended in a goalless draw.
Arsenal vs Slavia Prague Prediction
Arsenal’s recent domestic performances have been well below par, and they will need to raise their standards to establish a quarter-final first-leg lead in a tricky-looking tie with Czech Republic outfit Slavia Prague this week.
Slavia’s displays on the road against both Leicester and Rangers were particularly impressive, and their slick style of football and tactically astute set-up should make them a similarly tough prospect for Arsenal this week.