Bayern Munich vs PSG predictions for this Champions League quarter-final first leg. Which of the two 2020 finalists will take the advantage in Germany?
Reigning champions Bayern Munich prepare to take on old foes and last season’s beaten finalists Paris Saint-Germain in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final at the Allianz Arena on Wednesday night.
📺 Watch Live Stream Bayern Munich vs PSG – UCL
Allianz Arena will witness a repeat of the 2019/20 UEFA Champions League final as the six-time European champions Bayern Munich attempt to defeat PSG, who are desperate to progress as they continue hunting their maiden Champions League title.
Bayern Munich: Neuer; Pavard, Boateng, Alaba, Davies; Kimmich, Goretzka; Sane, Muller, Coman; Choupo-Moting
Paris Saint-Germain: Navas; Dagba, Marquinhos, Kimpembe, Diallo; Gueye, Herrera; Di Maria, Neymar, Mbappe; Kean
Bayern Munich vs PSG
UEFA Champions League
Date: Wednesday, 7 April 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Allianz Arena (Munich).
Bayern Munich vs PSG Head-to-head (h2h)
- Bayern Munich won their seventh consecutive game at the weekend
- The host is on a three-game winning streak across all major contests.
- The Bavarians have recorded four of the last five overall wins.
- The European champions have won 18 of their last 19 matches in this competition
- Their previous encounter gave a 0-1 away win for Bayern in CL.
- Both teams have scored in two of their recent three fixtures.
- The host has lost none of their last four clashes at home since 1997.
Bayern Munich vs PSG Prediction
Bayern Munich is the favorite to win with their squad strength and overall form in CL. The 2-1 win over Lazio in their last UCL game not only gave the German champions their 150th UCL victory but also extended their unbeaten run in this tournament to the 19th fixture in a row.
Wednesday night’s clash in Munich is a rematch of August’s Champions League final. PSG come into this one searching for revenge, but they aren’t in great shape for it after a weekend setback.