Manchester United vs Granada predictions, live stream for Thursday’s Europa League clash at Old Trafford. Can United complete the job in their quarter-final second-leg tie with Granada?
Manchester United will hope to ease into the semi-finals of the Europa League when they welcome Granada to Old Trafford for the second leg of their quarter-final tie on Thursday night.
? Watch Live Stream Manchester United vs Granada – Europa League
Manchester United have done the job seven days ago on Spanish soil when they picked up a big 0-2 victory over Granada in the first leg of the UEFA Europa League quarter-final.
Manchester United: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Tuanzebe, Telles; Fred, Matic; Greenwood, Fernandes, Pogba; Cavani
Granada: Silva; Foulquier, Sanchez, Vallejo, Neva; Herrera, Gonalons; Puertas, Montoro, Machis; Suarez
Manchester United vs Granada
UEFA Europa League
Date: Thursday, 15 April 2021
Kick-Off at 20.00 UK
Venue: Old Trafford, Manchester.
Manchester United vs Granada Head-to-head
- Man Utd have scored at least two goals in each of their last three games.
- This will be the second head to head encounter between the two sides.
- Granada have lost four of their last five matches in all competitions.
- As mentioned above, Manchester United took a 0-2 victory seven days ago at Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes.
- Marcus Rashford opened the scoring at the half-hour mark, while Bruno Fernandes converted the 90th-minute penalty to double United’s lead.
- In general, it was an even game where we saw only six shots on target, three on each side.
Manchester United vs Granada Prediction
Manchester United carry a two-goal advantage into their Europa League quarter-final second-leg against La Liga side Granada on Thursday evening, and the Red Devils are worth backing to complete the job at Old Trafford.
Granada need not take any lessons in putting the ball into the back of the net on unfamiliar territory, and a reshuffled Red Devils rearguard could have Martinez eyeing a spectacular turnaround in the tie.