Porto vs Chelsea predictions, live stream ahead of this clash in the Champions League on Wednesday night. Who will take the first leg as these two lock horns on neutral ground?
Chelsea will aim to return to winning ways after their humbling defeat to West Bromwich Albion when they travel to Seville for the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final with Porto on Wednesday.
📺 Watch Live Stream Porto vs Chelsea – Champions League
All eyes will be on Pepe’s Portuguese side FC Porto on Wednesday as they boot up for the quarter-finals in the Champions League this season. The host came into the CL as outsiders and went on to defeat the Italian Champions Juventus with Cristiano Ronaldo at the helm.
Porto: Marchesin; Manafa, Pepe, Mbemba, Sanusi; Corona, Grujic, Uribe, Otavio; Marega, Martinez
Chelsea: Mendy; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Christensen; Hudson-Odoi, Jorginho, Kovacic, Chilwell; Ziyech, Mount; Giroud
Porto vs Chelsea
UEFA Champions League
Date: Wednesday, 7 April 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan (Sevilla).
Porto vs Chelsea Head-to-head (h2h)
- Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in seven of their last eight games
- The visitor has recorded four of the last five overall wins.
- Their previous encounter gave a 2-0 home win for the Blues.
- The Blues have seen under 2.5 goals in 10 of their last 11 matches
- Porto conceded just three goals in the group stage
- Both teams have scored in five of their last eight fixtures.
- The host has only two wins from their overall eight meetings.
Porto vs Chelsea Prediction
Chelsea’s 5-2 loss to West Brom was a shock to the system for Tuchel’s Blues. Since the German arrived at Stamford Bridge his side have conceded seven times in 15 matches, with five of those coming on Saturday.
Chelsea is one of the best English sides this season and will be a tough opponent for the host. The Dragons cannot expect the visitor to be an easy kill like the uncoordinated Juventus. The Blues have been a headache for the opponents in the recent fixtures in UCL.