AC Milan vs FC Porto predictions, live stream for Wednesday’s Champions League clash at the San Siro. AC Milan will be aiming to pick up their first points in this season’s Champions League when they take on FC Porto at the San Siro on Wednesday.
AC Milan will hope to avoid a third consecutive defeat in the 2021-22 Champions League when they welcome Porto to San Siro in Group B on Wednesday night.
📺 Watch Live Stream AC Milan vs FC Porto – Champions League
AC Milan won 10 and drew 1 of the opening 11 rounds of the Serie A. They saw off Roma 1-2 on the road on Sunday evening to extend their marvelous run in the domestic league. However, Porto are anything but an easy nut to crack and we have plenty of reasons to expect a tight game on Wednesday evening at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
AC Milan: Tatarusanu; Calabria, Tomori, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Kessie, Tonali; Saelemaekers, Diaz, Leao; Giroud
Porto: Marchesin; Corona, Pepe, Mbemba, Sanusi; Otavio, Oliveira, Grujic, Diaz; Evanilson, Taremi
AC Milan vs FC Porto
UEFA Champions League
Date: Wednesday, 3 November 2021
Kick-off at 17:45 UK / 18:45 CET
Venue: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
AC Milan vs FC Porto Head-to-head
- These two teams first met each other in the UEFA Super Cup game in August 2003.
- AC Milan have won five of their six matches at the San Siro to date this season.
- The Rossoneri have kept just one cleansheet in their last eight matches across all competitions.
- Milan celebrated a 1-0 victory on the occasion.
- Their second clash came two weeks ago on Portuguese soil where Porto claimed the same 1-0 victory.
- Luis Diaz made the difference netting the only goal of the match.
AC Milan vs FC Porto Predictions & Analysis
AC Milan have been flying in Serie A, as they are unbeaten in the Italian top flight this season, winning 10 of their 11 matches to date.
However, things have not been going so well for the Rossoneri in the Champions League, as they are yet to pick up a point in the competition this term, losing 1-0 in Porto in their last European fixture.
The fourth round clash against Porto will be the last train to catch for AC Milan. Anything but a victory leaves them with the slimmest of chances to progress form Group B.
The Rossoneri made an amazing start to the 2021/22 Serie A campaign but they have failed to translate the magnificent domestic form into the continental competition.