Arsenal vs Newcastle United, live stream and predictions for Saturday’s Premier League contest at the Emirates Stadium. Can Arsenal bounce back after a heavy loss to Liverpool last time out?
Arsenal predicted lineup: Ramsdale; Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney, Partey, Maitland-Niles; Saka, Odegaard, Smith Rowe, Aubameyang
📺 Watch Live Stream Arsenal vs Newcastle – Premier League
The Gunners were stopped from extending their impressive unbeaten streak to one more game the last match-day, by none other than the mighty Liverpool – and that too in an outlandish manner.
Arsenal; Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney, Partey, Maitland-Niles; Saka, Odegaard, Smith Rowe, Aubameyang
Newcastle United: Dubravka, Clark, Lascelles, Krafth, Ritchie, Shelvey, Willock, Murphy, Saint-Maximin, Wilson, Joelinton
⚽️ Arsenal vs Newcastle
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021
Kick-off at 12:30 UK/ 13:30 CET
Venue: Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal vs Newcastle Head-to-head (h2h)
- Arsenal have won by two or more goals in four of their last six home games.
- Newcastle are the only Premier League team yet to secure a win.
- The latest encounter had ended in a 0-2 win for the Gunners.
- They had won 16 of the past 18 meetings.
- Two of Newcastle’s three away losses have been by two or more goals.
- They had won 18 of the past 21 clashes at this stadium.
- The hosts had scored two or more goals in eight of the past ten match-ups at this stadium.
Arsenal vs Newcastle Prediction & Analysis
Arsenal saw a 10 game unbeaten run ended by Liverpool last time out as they slipped to a 4-0 defeat but can bounce back against Newcastle in the early kick off on Saturday.
Newcastle were held to a 3-3 draw the last match-day, by the newly-promoted Brentford. They are also on a 13-fixture winless run, and seven of these were losses.
Goals are there to be had at the Emirates on Saturday, as Newcastle are always threatening when Saint-Maximin is on the ball, but their abysmal defensive record speaks for itself.