Liverpool vs Southampton predictions, live stream ahead of this clash in the Premier League on Saturday. Can the Reds continue an impressive run at Anfield?
The Reds’ most recent top-flight game saw them teach Arsenal a footballing lesson in a 4-0 success, while the Saints went down 2-1 to Norwich City.
📺 Watch Live Stream Liverpool vs Southampton – Premier League
The Reds are currently in possession of the third position, and are giving a tough chase for one of the top-two spots. And they have a huge opportunity coming up as well.
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, van Dijk, Robertson; Chamberlain, Fabinho, Henderson; Salah, Jota, Mane
Southampton: McCarthy; Livramento, Bednarek, Salisu, Walker-Peters; Elyounoussi, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, Redmond; Armstrong, Adams
Liverpool vs Southampton
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Liverpool vs Southampton Head-to-head (h2h)
- Liverpool have won seven of their last eight league meetings with Southampton
- The latest encounter had ended in a 2-0 win for the Reds.
- The Reds have won to nil in their last four home meetings with the Saints, scoring 12 goals
- They had won seven of the past eight meetings.
- The Saints have the Premier League’s worst away record in 2021
- It’s been four years since the guests have scored a goal at this ground.
Liverpool vs Southampton Prediction & Analysis
Liverpool recorded a comprehensive 4-0 win against the in-form Arsenal the last match-day. Note that they had earlier recorded a 0-5 win at the Old Trafford, against Manchester United as well.
Southampton have lost 13 of their 17 away league games in 2021 (W2 D2), conceding 43 goals in this run at an average of 2.5 per game. The Saints have lost more games and conceded more goals away from home than any other Premier League side in this calendar year.
The hosts are also in fantastic form against Southampton. Liverpool have won seven of their last eight Premier League games against the Saints, while the visitors’ woes on the road are a concern.