Granada vs Barcelona predictions, live stream for Saturday tea time’s La Liga meeting. Will Barca build on their 1-0 win at Mallorca?
Barcelona will be looking to record their third straight win in all competitions when they make the trip to Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes on Saturday to take on Granada.
📺 Watch Live Stream Granada vs Barcelona – La Liga
FC Barcelona have finally managed to climb into the top-five of the table. They seem to be slowly improving under Xavi.
Granada: Maximiano; Quini, Duarte, Torrente, Neva; Puertas, Milla, Gonalons, Machis; Molina, Suarez
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Mingueza, Garcia, Pique, Alba; Puig, Busquets, Nico; Dembele, L de Jong, Jutgla
Granada vs Barcelona
Spain – La Liga
Date: Saturday, 8 January 2022
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes.
Granada vs Barcelona Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Both teams have scored in four of Barcelona’s last five away games
- Granada have seen both teams score in six of their last seven La Liga matches
- 10 of the past 15 clashes had three or more goals.
- The latest meeting at this stadium had ended in a 3-5 win for the visitors.
- The guests had scored three or more goals in five of the former six match-ups at this ground.
Granada vs Barcelona Prediction & Analysis
Barca registered a hard-fought 0-1 win on the road the last match-day, against Mallorca. They had also won three of the past four games, and they have been finding the back of the net consistently ever since Xavi took charge.
Granada sit in lower mid-table in La Liga, but they are only seven points off the top six, and that is partly down to a six game unbeaten run in the league that has seen them win three times.