Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao predictions, live streaming free for Sunday’s showdown in La Liga. The hosts are unbeaten over 90 minutes in 14 games – can they make it 15?
Barcelona will be looking to stretch their unbeaten run of form in La Liga to 10 matches when they welcome Athletic Bilbao to Camp Nou on Sunday night.
📺 Watch Live Stream Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao – La Liga
Barcelona have improved quite a lot under Xavi. They are on a long unbeaten run at the moment, and they are trying to keep a hold of their current fourth spot in the table.
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Alves, Araujo, Pique, Dest; F de Jong, Busquets, Pedri; Torres, Aubameyang, Gavi
Athletic Bilbao: Simon; De Marcos, Martinez, Alvarez, Berchiche; Zarraga, Vesga, D Garcia, Muniain; I Williams, Sancet
Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao
Spain – La Liga
Date: Sunday, 27 February 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Camp Nou.
Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest clash had ended in a 3-2 win for Bilbao.
- Both teams have scored in eight of Barcelona’s last nine games
- Athletic Bilbao have only failed to score in one of their last six on the road
- Barca have only lost once home under Xavi
- Five of the former six meetings had goals from both teams.
- It’s been 12 years since the hosts have failed to score at this ground.
- The latest encounter at this venue ended in a 2-1 win for the hosts.
Barcelona vs Athletic Bilbao Prediction & Analysis
Barcelona have edged their way up into fourth place in La Liga (at the time of writing) and come into this fixture having not lost in nine league outings.
Athletic Bilbao have lost just twice in 15 away games this season, but they are still conceding too many goals, with both teams scoring in half of their last 12 on the road.
Going on, they have lost just once at home in the past four-month period, and every match-up at this venue in 2022 had goals from either side.
Both teams have scored in six of their last nine La Liga games, and eight of their last nine in all competitions, yet despite that leaky defence, they are still picking up victories.