Chelsea vs Liverpool predictions, live streaming free for Sunday’s Carabao Cup final at Wembley. Chelsea and Liverpool lock horns at Wembley in the EFL Cup final.
Potentially only 90 minutes away from winning a record-breaking ninth EFL Cup crown, Liverpool journey south to renew hostilities with Chelsea in the EFL Cup final at Wembley on Sunday.
📺 Watch Live Stream Chelsea vs Liverpool – EFL Cup
After four years of total domination by Manchester City, the Carabao Cup will now be lifted by another squad. The Blues and the Reds take on each other this Sunday at the Wembley for a shot at the title.
Chelsea: Kepa; Christensen, Silva, Rudiger; Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Kante, Alonso; Mount, Pulisic; Havertz
Liverpool: Kelleher; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Thiago; Salah, Mane, Diaz
Chelsea vs Liverpool – EFL Cup
England – Carabao Cup
Date: Sunday, 27 February 2022
Kick-off at 16:30 UK/ 17:30 CET
Venue: Wembley Stadium.
Chelsea vs Liverpool Head-to-head (h2h)
- The last two clashes had ended in draws.
- Chelsea have scored in 15 of their last 16 games, with only Manchester City denying them a goal.
- Liverpool have scored in each of their last nine games.
- Both teams scored in both of their Premier League meetings this season, a 1-1 draw and a 2-2 draw.
- The last four overall wins were evenly split into two each for either squad.
- Three of the past four meetings had fewer than three goals.
- The latest match-up between the two squads had ended in a 2-2 draw.
Chelsea vs Liverpool Prediction & Analysis
Chelsea are on a six-game winning streak, and they had defeated Tottenham in the semis, over two legs. Tuchel’s men have lost just once in the past three-month period, and this sole loss had come against Manchester City.
The first piece of domestic silverware will be claimed on Sunday as Chelsea and Liverpool meet in the Carabao Cup final at Wembley.
These two teams have already met twice in the Premier League this season and neither has managed to claim the advantage. The spoils were shared at Anfield in August as they played out a 1-1 draw, with the return fixture at Stamford Bridge finishing honours even as Chelsea fought back from 2-0 down to draw 2-2.
Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah is the standout candidate for an anytime goal as he scored in both league meetings this season. The Egyptian is the Reds’ penalty taker and has scored in each of his last three games, hitting four in total during that run.