Barcelona vs Galatasaray predictions, live streaming free for the first leg of their Europa League last-16 tie. Can the Spaniards maintain their splendid form under Xavi?
FC Barcelona will aim to move one step closer to Europa League glory when they welcome Galatasaray to Camp Nou for the first leg of their last-16 battle on Thursday evening.
? Watch Live Stream Barcelona vs Galatasaray – Europa League
Barcelona will be hoping to extend their amazing attacking form on Thursday evening when they host Galatasaray in the first game of the last 16 round of UEFA Europa League at Camp Nou.
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Dest, Araujo, Pique, Alba; Pedri, Busquets, De Jong; Traore, Aubameyang, Torres
Galatasaray: Pena; Elabdellaoui, Marcao, Nelsson, Van Aanholt; Pulgar; Morutan, Kutlu, Cicaldau, Akturkoglu; Mohamed
Barcelona vs Galatasaray
UEFA Europa League
Date: 10 March 2022, Thursday
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Camp Nou.
Barcelona vs Galatasaray Head-to-head
- It has been exactly two decades since these two teams last met each other.
- Barcelona are unbeaten in eight games
- Galatasaray have lost five of the previous eight meetings between the two sides.
- They battled it out in the group stage of UEFA Champions League as Barcelona claimed two easy wins, both by two goals difference.
- Barcelona won three and drew one of the last four meetings with Galatasaray.
Barcelona vs Galatasaray Prediction
Galatasaray have won only one of the last nine away matches in all competitions. They conceded at least two goals in three of the last four outings on the road along the way.
Xavi really has turned Barcelona around and they head into the first leg of this Europa League last-16 tie on the back of a four game winning run, having scored at least two goals in each of those matches.
Barcelona certainly appear to be finding their feet under Xavi and have had no problems on the goalscoring front recently – largely thanks to an extensive amount of options in the final third.