Real Madrid vs Barcelona 1-3 All Goals & Highlights 2023

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Madrid win with a probability of 40.94%. A win for Barcelona had a probability of 34.56% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

📺 Watch Live Stream Real Madrid vs Barcelona

⚽️ Watch Video Real Madrid vs Barcelona 1-3 – Last Match Goals and Highlights: