Real Madrid vs Barcelona predictions, live streaming free for the first leg of their Copa del Rey semi-final. Will either team take a lead into the return fixture in April?
The La Liga title race temporarily takes a backseat for El Clasico rivals Real Madrid and Barcelona, who lock horns in the first leg of their Copa del Rey semi-final at the Bernabeu on Thursday evening.
📺 Watch Live Stream Real Madrid vs Barcelona – Copa Del Rey
The first leg is scheduled for Thursday evening at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu. Although Blaugrana have a seven-point advantage at the top of La Liga standings, Real Madrid will come into this in higher spirits.
Real Madrid: Courtois; Carvajal, Militao, Rudiger, Nacho; Kroos, Tchouameni, Modric; Valverde, Benzema, Vinicius Jr
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Kounde, Araujo, Christensen, Balde; De Jong, Busquets, Roberto; Raphinha, Torres, Gavi
Real Madrid vs Barcelona
Spanish Copa del Rey
Date: 2 March 2023, Thursday
Kick-off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET
Venue: Estadio Santiago Bernabeu (Madrid).
Real Madrid vs Barcelona Head-to-head
- These two sides have already met each other twice this season. Real Madrid won the league game 3-1, while Barcelona got their revenge with the Super Cup victory by identical scoreline.
- Real Madrid have netted twice or more in five of their last six outings
- Barca have only failed to score in one of their last 20 outings
- Overall, Real Madrid have just 14 wins in the previous 41 head to head meetings with Barcelona at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.
- Four of the last five El Clasicos offered at least four goals scored.
Real Madrid vs Barcelona Prediction
Sunday’s defeat was the first time they have failed to score in 20 outings though, with both teams scoring in nine of those games.
Real Madrid have recently bagged five goals past Liverpool at Anfield in the UEFA Champions League. Barcelona allowed two goals in each of two Europa League legs against Manchester United.
FC Barcelona may have recent when it comes to cup success against their bitter rivals, but Lewandowski’s injury has only added to the insult of recent results, and the loss of Pedri is evidently impacting the Blaugrana flow too.