AC Milan vs Inter Milan predictions, live streaming free ahead of Saturday’s Serie A derby at San Siro. Will either of the Milanese giants lay down a title marker in this huge contest?
The first of two special derbies in the space of six days pits together city rivals AC Milan and Inter Milan on Wednesday evening, at their shared home of San Siro.
📺 Watch Live Stream Milan vs FC Inter – Champions League
These two last met in the semi-finals 20 years ago, when the pair drew 1-1 on aggregate across the two legs. AC Milan won on away goals and went on to lift the trophy that season.
AC Milan: Maignan; Calabria, Tomori, Kjaer, Hernandez; Tonali, Krunic; Diaz, Bennacer, Saelemaekers; Giroud
Inter Milan: Onana; Darmian, Acerbi, Bastoni; Dumfries, Barella, Calhanoglu, Mkhitaryan, Dimarco; Martinez, Dzeko
AC Milan vs Inter Milan Head-to-head stats
- The latest encounter ended in a 1-0 win for Inter, and the clash took place just two months back. Note that they also won three of the past four meetings.
- Milan have conceded only once across their last six Champions League games
- The Rossoneri have qualified in the two previous meetings between these sides in this competition
- Inter Milan have lost more league games (11) than Milan (7) this term
- However, at this venue, the hosts are unbeaten in the past two years, and also recorded a 3-2 win in the latest clash here.
AC Milan vs Inter Milan Prediction
Inter are on a five-fixture winning streak in all competitions – and even have a combined scorecard of 15-1 in the process. They also recorded a win in the latest h2h clash, and managed to win three of the past four such meetings.
The Milan derby returns to the biggest stage on Wednesday night when these two sides meet in the Champions League semi-finals. The pair last met in Europe in 2005 in that infamous flare-drenched night at San Siro, where crowd trouble handed AC Milan a 3-0 win on their way to the final in Istanbul.
However, this is the first leg of a CL semi-final. And this is the first time in a long time for both these teams in such an advanced stage in the competition.