Real Madrid are predicted to beat Leganes at the Estadio Municipal de Butarque for a Spanish La Liga fixture. Los Blancos have witnessed an upturn in form since Zinedine Zidane’s return with Karim Benzema scoring seven goals in his last 10 matches.
Real Madrid have a 7-2 advantage from nine previous matches against Leganes. Los Blancos have beaten the hosts twice this season, claiming a 4-1 victory in the reverse fixture at the Santiago Bernabeu before triumphing 3-1 on aggregate in the Copa Del Rey.
Watch stream Leganes vs Real Madrid Link or Video
Leganes possible starting lineup:
Cuellar; Tarin, Siovas, Bustinza; Nyom, Perez, Vesga, Silva; Eraso; Braithwaite, Carrillo
Real Madrid possible starting lineup:
Navas; Odriozola, Varane, Nacho, Reguilon; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Bale, Benzema, Asensio
Leganes vs Real Madrid Key Statistics
- Leganes have lost 4 of their last 5 matches against Real Madrid (all competitions).
- Real Madrid have won 4 of their last 5 matches (La Liga).
- Real Madrid’s Karim Benzema has scored 7 goals in his last 10 matches (La Liga).
- Real Madrid have won each of their last five La Liga matches against Leganes, scoring an average of 3.2 goals per game.
- Los Blancos won the reverse league fixture 4-1 in September to maintain their winning start to the season, Benzema scoring a brace in that one.
- Leganes did win the most recent encounter between the sides, prevailing 1-0 in the second leg of January’s Copa del Rey last-16 tie, but that came after a 3-0 loss in the first leg.