On the other hand, Bayern Munich are on a steady two-match winning streak at the moment. Their most recent clash at home saw them take down Union Berlin by a 2-1 scorecard, while on the road they pulled off a 3-2 victory against Greek outfit Olympiacos.
It is also worth mentioning that the visitors have been tasting nothing but success in their last seven trips to this venue.
Watch Live Stream Bochum vs Bayern Munich – more Links/Mobile
Furthermore, Niko Kovac’s team are without a doubt one of the most dreaded sides in the whole of Europe right now, let alone Germany.
Bochum vs Bayern Munich
Germany – DFB Pokal
Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2019
Kick-off: 19:00 UK / 20:00 CET
Venue: Vonovia Ruhrstadion (Bochum).
Bochum vs Bayern Munich Head to head (h2h)
- Bayern Munich registered a 3-0 victory when the two sides last locked horns.
- Both teams have found the back of the net together in seven of their previous ten games.
- Only one of their past fifteen meetings have ended as a stalemate.
- The final scores have been level just twice in their last ten encounters.
- All of their previous eight matchups have featured over 2.5 goals on the charts.