Despite being the odds-on favorite, Parma edged past second-tier side Frosinone in the previous round by no more than a slender 2-1 scoreline. It was certainly a close call by all means, as the scores were tied at 1-1 during the closing stages of that game.
Roma have seen two disappointing results early in 2020 and they travel to Parma for their Coppa Italia clash on Thursday looking to bounce from a two-match losing streak, where they saw Torino (0-2) and Juventus (1-2) snatch the points despite very narrow contests at Olimpico Stadium.
Watch Live Stream Parma vs Roma – more Links/Mobile
Parma have, on the other hand, bounced to the winning ways as they beat Lecce (2-0) on Monday, where Simone Iacoponi and Andreas Cornelius found the net in the second half and secured a win after two disappointing displays in a row.
Parma vs Roma – Coppa Italia
Italy – Coppa Italia
Date: Thursday, 16 January 2020
Kick-off at 20:15 UK / 21:15 CET
Venue: Stadio Ennio Tardini.
Parma vs Roma Head to head (h2h)
- Their last clash witnessed Parma post a 2-0 victory.
- Three of their previous five fixtures have featured fewer than 2.5 goals on the charts.
- Both teams have found the back of the net together in four of their past seven meetings.
- Only one of their last ten games have ended as a stalemate.
- AS Roma have registered the win seven times in their previous ten encounters. (W-7, D-1, L-2)