AC Milan had their faithful on the edge of their seats, in the previous round, of this competition and for good reason. The hosts locked horns with Torino in that latter matchup and went from 1-0 up in the first half to 2-1 down in the closing stages of the games.
Watch VIDEO: Ante Rebic scores GOAL vs Juventus
However, the home team then found an equalizer through Hakan Calhanoglu, in the 90+1’ minute, forcing the clash into extra time. The Turkish midfielder then completed a brace in the second quarter of extra time, following which Zlatan Ibrahimovic came up with the final nail in the coffin to post a 4-2 scorecard.
Watch Live Stream AC Milan vs Juventus – more Links/Mobile
In comparison, Juventus had little trouble in their route to the semi-finals. The visitors breezed past AS Roma, at the Allianz Stadium, with a whopping 3-1 scoreline.
AC Milan vs Juventus Match Info
Match date: 13th February 2020
Kick-Off: 8:45 pm EU
Stadium: Giuseppe Meazza Stadium, Milan
AC Milan vs Juventus Head to Head Record
Last 3 meetings:
- 10 Nov 2019 Juventus 1 – 0 AC Milan
- 6 Apr 2019 Juventus 2 – 1 AC Milan
- 16 Jan 2019 Juventus 1 – 0 AC Milan
Matches played: 63
- AC Milan wins: 16
- Juventus wins: 33
- Draws: 14
AC Milan vs Juventus Head to head (h2h)
- Their last clash witnessed Juventus pick up a 1-0 victory.
- Two of their past five meetings have featured over 2.5 goals on the charts.
- Both teams have found the back of the net together in three of their previous eight encounters.
- Only one of their last ten games have finished as a tie.
- Juventus are unbeaten in their past ten fixtures. (W-9, D-1, L-0)