Manchester United vs AC Milan predictions ahead of this Europa League clash on Thursday night. Will the Red Devils secure a victory in this first leg at Old Trafford?
⚽️ Watch Video: Amad Diallo (Manchester United) scores Goal vs AC Milan
⚽️ Watch Video: Simon Kjaer (AC Milan) scores Goal equalizes the result vs Man United
Two continental giants clash at Old Trafford on Thursday, as Manchester United meet AC Milan in the Europa League, with both sides seeking silverware in Europe as they trail in the wake of local rivals domestically.
? Watch Live Stream Manchester United vs AC Milan – Europa League
The first leg between the continental heavyweights is scheduled for this Thursday evening at Old Trafford. The Red Devils left a much better impression in the last 32 round, storming past Real Sociedad 4-0 on aggregate thanks to the comprehensive victory in the first leg.
Manchester United: Henderson; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw; Fred, McTominay; Greenwood, Fernandes, James; Cavani
AC Milan: Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Dalot; Tonali, Kessie; Saelemaekers, Diaz, Castillejo; Leao
Manchester United vs AC Milan
UEFA Europa League
Date: Thursday, 11 March 2021
Kick-Off at 17.55 UK
Venue: Old Trafford, Manchester.
Manchester United vs AC Milan Head-to-head
- Manchester United have won five of their last six home Europa League games
- It has been more than a decade since these two titans have last played each other in a competitive game.
- Milan have won just two of their last seven
- Back then, Manchester United advanced from the last 16 round of the Champions League by putting seven goals past I Rossoneri in two matches (7-2 on aggregate).
- Milan have won the 2006-07 semi-final, though (5-3 on aggregate).
- The two sides played a couple of draws at the International Champions Cup (a pre-season tournament) in 2018 and 2019.
Manchester United vs AC Milan Prediction
Manchester United will enter the clash in much higher spirits after beating bitter city rivals Manchester City 0-2 on Sunday. Bruno Fernandes and Luke Shaw were on target in the match that ended Pep Guardiola’s fabulous winning streak.
AC Milan have won only two of their last six in this competition, while they meet a United side who have won five of their last six at home in the Europa League. Given that, we’re backing United’s unbeaten run and clean sheet streak to continue. A home win is our first pick, alongside a 2-0 correct score prediction.