Real Madrid vs Barcelona predictions, Live Stream for Saturday’s night’s El Classico at Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano. The crowds may still be absent, but this looks set to be a really intense El Classico as both sides step up their respective title challenges.
One of the biggest fixtures in the football calendar will take place in the Spanish capital on Saturday evening as Real Madrid welcome Barcelona for the latest edition of El Clasico.
? Watch Live Stream EL Classico Real Madrid vs Barcelona
Real Madrid host Barcelona in the latest edition of El Clasico, arguably the most watched event of modern football.
The Los Blancos bagged a surprise 3-1 win in the reverse leg at Camp Nou, the goals coming against the run of play, but nothing less than a tactical victory for Zidane against Ronald Koeman.
⚽️ Real Madrid: Courtois; Vazquez, Militao, Nacho, Mendy; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Asensio, Benzema, Vinicius
⚽️ Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Mingueza, De Jong, Lenglet; Dest, Pedri, Busquets, Alba; Griezmann, Messi, Dembele
Real Madrid vs Barcelona
Spanish La Liga
Saturday, 10 April 2021
Kick-off: 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Alfredo di Stéfano Stadium (Madrid).
Real Madrid vs Barcelona Head-to-head
- Real Madrid have won the last two El Classico’s including October’s 1-3 success at Camp Nou.
- The Los Blancos were victorious in the last two meetings with Barcelona, though they were winless in the previous 7.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 4 of their last 6 meetings, whilst both teams scored in only 1 of the latest 5.
- Los Blancos are unbeaten in their last dozen games across all competitions, winning ten.
- Especially at the Bernabeu, they suffered some heavy losses in recent years as the Blaugrana won 5 of the recent 7 while losing the other 2.
Real Madrid vs Barcelona Prediction
Real Madrid have won the last two El Classico encounters and Los Blancos are the value pick at around 2/1 for this Saturday’s latest instalment at Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano.
Barca have undoubtedly got better throughout the campaign and appear to be a much more consistent and potent outfit than the one which succumbed to PSG in Europe, though it’s the hosts who seem better equipped to dig out a result when needed.
There have been 181 La Liga matches between these two teams throughout history, and Madrid lead the head-to-head record 74 victories to 72, while there have also been 35 draws.
Both teams are in stunning form and have developed a knack of scoring goals at key moments and we could expect an entertaining encounter at the Alfredo di Stéfano Stadium on Saturday.
Los Blancos have won the last two league meetings, including a 3-1 victory at Camp Nou earlier this season, and Barca have not actually triumphed in this fixture since a 1-0 success in March 2019.