Fener will have to overcome the away handicap if they are to keep a hold of the spot in the top tier. They have some factors in their favor – the ill-form of the opponents for the day, Denizlispor, and the tough fixtures for their immediate rivals in the table.
The Roosters have been one of the worst of the lot in the competition. They are placed two spots above the relegation cut-off but have scored the fewest number of goals so far.
Watch match stream Denizlispor vs Fenerbahce – more Links/Mobile
Denizlispor vs Fenerbahce Head-to-head (h2h)
- Ersun Yanal’s men won the previous six games on the trot.
- The prior four clashes returned a total of one goal for the Roosters.
- 17 of the previous 19 wins went to the Yellow Canaries.
- Six of the former seven wins at this venue went to the guests.
- Six of the last eight match-ups at this stadium ended with the visitors keeping clean sheets.