Burnley vs Manchester United predictions for Saturday night’s Premier League clash at Turf Moor. The Red Devils are hoping to maintain their great away form before visiting Anfield at the weekend.
The Red Devils are placed second in the table at the moment. However, they have a game in hand, and are level on points with the toppers Liverpool, who also appear to be struggling as of now.
? Watch Live Stream Burnley vs Manchester United – Premier League
Manchester United defence took a hit at the weekend with Eric Bailly, Victor Lindelof and Luke Shaw now expected to miss out. With Marcos Rojo and Phil Jones already unavailable, the visitors could turn to Alex Tuanzebe.
Burnley vs Manchester United
England – Premier League
Date: Tuesday, 12 January 2021
Kick-off at 20:15 UK/ 21:15 CET
Venue: Turf Moor.
Burnley vs Manchester United: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Devils have a 100% unbeaten record since 2010, barring a single defeat.
- They have scored two or more goals in five of the preceding seven clashes.
- United have won eight of their last 10 league games (D2)
- The Red Devils have won six of seven league trips this season
- Since 2009, not once have the hosts scored a single goal at this stadium.
Burnley vs Manchester United Prediction
Manchester United’s great form has been trumpeted around lately, but what is surprising is that this is an encounter between two of the division’s in-form teams.
The Red Devils sit top of the form table across the last eight matches (W6 D2) but they aren’t too far above Burnley. The Clarets have the fifth-best record in that time (W4 D2 L2) and that should make this a real test for United.