Leicester City vs Arsenal predictions for Sunday’s Premier League contest at the King Power Stadium. Can Leicester strengthen their push for second place with a victory over the Gunners?
Leicester City will be looking to maintain their stellar spell of form on Sunday when they play host to Arsenal in the early Premier League kick-off, exactly at noon at King Power Stadium.
? Watch Live Stream Leicester vs Arsenal – Premier League
Arsenal have been nowhere near impressive as their Sunday counterparts so far in the season. The Gunners are even in the bottom half of the standings going into the tie (the 11th place). They lost three of the last four Premier League outings.
Leicester City: Schmeichel; Ricardo, Evans, Soyuncu, Castagne; Albrighton, Tielemans, Ndidi, Mendy, Barnes; Vardy
Arsenal: Leno; Bellerin, Luiz, Gabriel, Tierney; Thomas, Xhaka; Saka, Odegaard, Smith Rowe; Aubameyang
Leicester vs Arsenal
England Premier League
Date: Sunday, 28 February 2021
Kick-Off at 12.00 UK
Venue: King Power Stadium.
Leicester vs Arsenal Head-to-head
- Arsenal have notched at least once in five of their last six away league assignments.
- Arsenal have been much more successful over the course of history. They won 51, drew 33, and lost just 22 of 106 clashes against the Foxes.
- Interestingly, none of the last four head to head encounters saw three or more goals scored.
- Both teams have scored in four of Leicester’s last six Premier League fixtures.
- Leicester have dropped points in half of their last eight home league matches.
- The streak includes two H2H matches in this season. Arsenal won the League Cup clash in late-September last year (0-2 on the road), while Leicester came on top a month later in the Premier League fixture at Emirates Stadium (0-1).
Leicester vs Arsenal Prediction
Both Leicester and Arsenal are among the top defensive teams in the league (looking at the defensive stats throughout the season). Knowing that none of their last four H2H meetings produced three or more goals, the Under 2.5 goals FT pick looks like the best possible option at the odds of 2.90.
Leicester were dumped out of the Europa League on Thursday evening after a shock 2-0 reverse at home to Czech outfit Slavia Prague leaving the Foxes’ with only one route to next season’s Champions League.
Arsenal meanwhile, came through a sticky tie at home to Benfica on Thursday to book their place in the Last 16 of the Europa League, though they needed a late Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang effort to win by the odd goal in five.