Juventus vs Porto predictions for Tuesday’s Champions League clash in Turin. Juventus hope to pull off a comeback against Porto when the teams clash in Tuesday’s Champions League fixture.
The reigning champions of Italy and Portugal resume their battle for a Champions League quarter-final place on Tuesday evening, as Juventus host Porto trailing by a goal from the first leg.
? Watch Live Stream Juventus vs Porto – Champions League
Possibly the most important match of the season for the Italian champions. Two years back, they reeled in Cristiano Ronaldo with the sole desire to bring in a European trophy to their cabinet, but so far that objective has not been fulfilled.
Juventus: Szczesny; Cuadrado, Bonucci, Demiral, Sandro; Chiesa, Rabiot, McKennie, Ramsey; Morata, Ronaldo
Porto: Marchesin; Manafa, Pepe, Mbemba, Zaidu; Oliveira, Uribe, Otavio, Corona; Taremi, Marega
Juventus vs FC Porto
Date: Tuesday, 9 March 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Allianz Stadium.
Juventus vs Porto: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Juventus have scored at least two goals in nine of their last ten competitive home games.
- The Dragons had recorded a 2-1 win in the reverse match-up.
- Juventus have kept a clean sheet in six of their last seven home matches, scoring exactly three goals in each of their last three.
- Barring that game, they have a 100% winless record against this rival.
- Porto have only kept two clean sheets in their last eight competitive matches.
- At this venue, the hosts have a 100% winning record against this opponent.
Juventus vs Porto Prediction
Juventus suffered a rather surprising 2-1 defeat when they visited Estadio Do Dragao last month but after a return to form over the last couple of weeks they will be confident they can overturn the deficit in Turin.
Porto have already shown they are no pushovers, but they aren’t having the best domestic season and their thrilling 3-2 defeat to Braga last week illustrates their defensive frailties.