Barcelona vs PSG predictions for Tuesday’s Champions League tie at the Camp Nou. Barcelona and PSG face off in the marquee tie of this Champions League round on Tuesday.
Nearly four years on from the infamous La Remontada, Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain renew on-the-pitch hostilities in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 battle at Camp Nou on Tuesday evening.
📺 Watch Live Stream Barcelona vs PSG – Champions League
The last time these two faced off, the Champions League witnessed one of the greatest games in modern football. After completely being dismantled in the first leg of 2017 CL, with a 0-4 scorecard, the Catalans scripted an unbelievable 6-1 comeback at the Nou Camp.
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Dest, Umtiti, Lenglet, Alba; Busquets, De Jong, Pedri; Dembele, Messi, Griezmann
PSG: Navas; Florenzi, Marquinhos, Kimpembe, Kurzawa; Gueye, Paredes; Kean, Draxler, Mbappe; Icardi
Barcelona vs PSG
UEFA Champions League
Date: Tuesday, 16 February 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Camp Nou.
Barcelona vs PSG: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Barcelona have won seven of their last eight competitive games.
- PSG have lost four of their last five meetings with Barcelona.
- Since 2013, four times these two have locked horns in the CL, in knockouts, and on all four occasions, the Spanish titans went through.
- Both teams have scored in six of the eight previous ties between Barcelona and PSG.
- Koeman’s men had scored two or more goals in five of the preceding six encounters.
- Eight of the past eleven clashes had goals from both teams.
Barcelona vs PSG Prediction
The Camp Nou hosts the standout fixture of the Champions League round of 16 on Tuesday as PSG visit Barcelona for the first leg and, considering there have been 32 goals scored in the previous eight meetings between these sides, the neutrals could be in for a treat.
Barca returned to winning ways in emphatic fashion at the weekend as they demolished Alaves 5-1 to make it seven wins from their last eight. As has so often been the case over the past 15 years it was Lionel Messi driving his team forward.
PSG Neymar’s absence will be a big blow for the visitors though and PSG’s record against Barca won’t provide much confidence. They have lost four of their last five meetings, so backing a Barcelona win and both teams to score looks good value.