Parma vs Inter Milan predictions for Thursday’s Serie A clash at Ennio Tardini. The league leaders should seal a comfortable victory here against a Parma side who are without a win in 15 games.
⚽️ Watch video: Romelu Lukaku – All 50 Goals For Inter Milan
Relegation-haunted Parma seek to bridge an unimaginable gap against league leaders Inter Milan on Thursday, as the second-from-bottom side attempt to end a record winless streak against the Serie A champions-elect.
📺 Watch Live Stream Parma vs Inter – Serie A
I Nerazzurri have also done well at the other side of the pitch lately. They shipped only one goal in the last seven league matches. This is why we are tempted to go for the away win to nil pick at the odds of 2.10.
Parma: Sepe; Iacoponi, Osorio, Gagliolo, Pezzella; Hernani, Brugman, Kurtic; Karamoh, Kucka, Mihaila
Inter Milan: Handanovic; Skriniar, de Vrij, Bastoni; Hakimi, Barella, Eriksen, Gagliardini, Perisic; Martinez, Lukaku
Parma vs Inter Milan
Italy Serie A
Date: Thursday, 4 March 2021
Kick-Off at 19.45 UK
Venue: Stadio Ennio Tardini, Parma
Parma vs Inter Milan Head-to-head
- Inter have won their last five and 14 out of their last 17 league matches.
- Inter lead the head to head tie by five wins coming into the landmark 50th encounter with I Crociati.
- I Nerazzurri won two and drew two of the last four encounters with Parma.
- I Nerazzurri have kept clean sheets in all but one of their last seven Serie A games.
- Parma are without a win in 15 Serie A fixtures (D6, L9).
- It is interesting to mention that Parma managed to hold I Nerazzurri to a 2-2 draw in the first half of the season at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
- Each of the last three head to head games saw the “Over 2.5 goals FT & Both Teams To Score” option coming in.
Parma vs Inter Milan Prediction
Inter maintaining the four-point advantage at the top of the Serie A standings thanks to the fifth consecutive league win on Sunday. They’ve scored at least two goals in each of these five victories and they will travel to Stadio Ennio Tardini after bagging three goals in three successive league victories.
Parma missed a huge opportunity to close the gap behind themselves and the safe zone on Sunday when they dropped a two-goal advantage to take just one point from the clash against Spezia at Stadio Alberto Picco.
Inter have won their last two league matches in style and along with a win to nil, we’re also backing another 0-3 correct score in their favour for Thursday’s action in Emilia-Romagna.